Clark Media is a social media agency building B2B social presences that don’t suck (there are enough of those already).
We serve B2B clients primarily in the marketing tech and eCommerce fields.
The agency is growing quickly and we are looking to bring on another copywriter part-time (~15hrs per week) to support client content creation.
We have a rock-solid foundation and all the key ingredients for a successful social presence:
- A fantastic product to promote (all of our growth has been through word of mouth so far)
- Strong client + influencer network
- Leadership that is open to trying new concepts and pushing the boundaries of social content
- The resources to execute ambitious content ideas and campaigns
✅ Responsibilities + Scope of Work
- Strategize and build social media content calendars based on client goals and trending topics
- Strategize and execute engaging social media content with an emphasis on platforms like LinkedIn + Twitter. The clientele we work with is primarily B2B, in the marketing tech and eCommerce fields
- Repurpose long-form content, like newsletters or podcasts, into social-native content for Twitter and LinkedIn
- Collaborating with in-house designer to develop compelling visuals for social media content calendars (for example: LinkedIn carousels)
- Reviewing ongoing analytics and optimizing content performance across all channels ongoing